We are committed to providing equitable access to resources for designers of all experience levels around the world by offering, at our own discretion, full or partial financial assistance.
If you would like to apply for financial assistance, please complete the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
If your application is successful, you will be granted access to the requested resources at the approved rate, and in return, you will be asked to write a review or article about what you learned to share with the wider community.
If your first language is not English, we may also be asked to help us translate our tools so that others of your first language will be able to use them in the future!
Before applying, consider your eligibility
As a self-funded organization, we operate on a lean budget, so please respect why this is offered and to whom by considering your eligibility before applying:
- Financial support is offered to people existing within an economy greatly unequal to Australia’s, or those in a similar economy but experiencing financial hardship.
- Please explore the free content offered on our website and blog (medium.com/@damienlutz) before applying to see if this information will suit your needs
- Priority consideration will go to those who have not had the privilege of advanced education in their lives, so if you’ve such opportunities already you may not be eligible
- So that we may utilise our limited funds for applicants who have little or no support, please first also consider reaching out to any other support sources you may have:
- Your employer—request professional development reimbursement
- Offer your existing skills as a service to sell
- Is there a group of you wanting access?
- Consider crowdfunding campaigns or developing products or services to sell
If you believe you have a genuine case for requesting a scholarship, please apply!
Take the lead
Life-centred design aligns designers and businesses with global goals, and gives them the skills to respond to today’s wicked problems in practical and measurable ways.
#2 Amazon Best Seller in Engineering Design, Dec ’22
“The ideas really resonated with me as I’ve felt this growing unease with human centred design’s echo chamber”
“Super helpful tools for designers… I’ll be sharing them with the students.”
“An amazing book about the topic.”